*Aster*

Monday, May 15, 2006

Just one of the guys



Friday night I was invited to climb with a group of people to the top of Horsetooth mountain to watch the sun set and the full moon rise. I have been close to the top of Horsetooth in the past, but have never made it all of the way up. I was worried that I would be too slow or wouldn't be able to make it.

The other people were late, so my friend and I started before they arrived. We got to walk all of the way to the top on our own. My friend was polite enough to act like it was killing him too, although he is in much better shape than I am. Shortly after we arrived on the top, nine other guys showed up, i.e., it was me and ten men on the top of a mountain. Everyone drank wine and some of them smoked cigars. Since they treated me like I was one of the guys, I felt like a fly on the wall at a bachelor party. Maybe they played it up because they had an audience. I learned that of these ten, most prefer large breasts and Brazilian waxes. I think my friend was more embarrassed than I was.

We sat on the top for hours, then climbed down in the full moon and a little drunk. Even though when I got home I was too tired to brush my teeth or put on my nightgown (I slept in my clothes), I can't wait to do it again!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Safer Toy Guide 2008