*Aster*

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Buy, sell, buy, sell

Well, I have a contract on my house and one to buy a "new" house. They buyers are inspecting my house today. I have this feeling that they are going to find a bunch of problems and ask me to pay. They seem like that kind of people. (They were "totally offended" at my counter offer, but we managed to work it out.) I hope they know that I'm finished handing them money.

On the other hand, the woman whose house I am trying to buy feels like it was "meant to be" because her house has been on the market for six months and is now selling one week after she graduates (Ph.D in physics - I googled her).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Debbi said...

oooh good luck to you leslie. I've got my fingers crossed that this will work out for you.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Bird On A Line said...

Good luck on buying and selling - the living room picture looks great. I can't wait to own my own home whenever we both have incomes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Safer Toy Guide 2008