*Aster*

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My "marathon"



I ran the BolderBoulder 10K race on Monday and look! Here I am in the stands! Still alive afterwards! I won't even tell you my time, because it is embarassing. The guy next to me? He ran it in under an hour, returned to the beginning and ran it again with me.

I wasn't quite right afterwards, but here are the funny things I remember:

Elvis, belly dancers, people running in tutus, a man who cartwheeled the whole thing, a woman who hulahooped while running, and a guy handing out bacon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Um, too bad you couldn't have cartwheeled the whole thing, because that's just terribly sane.... good Christ! Who does that??

Thanks for asking about the fish. He is actually THRIVING. Everyone in my office marvels about how he actually swims around, unlike other betas. Apparently they are a repressed species.

How's the doggy's recovery going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Safer Toy Guide 2008