*Aster*

Friday, December 01, 2006

Bambi

Cali seems to be regressing on walking rather than progressing. I took her to the doggy physical therapist (I'm lucky to live in an area where companion pets are highly valued and with a teaching hospital and an excess of vets) and she thinks that she may have radial nerve damage. The good news is that she should get better over time and that PT can help. It just breaks my heart to take her outside and have her legs slide out from under her and for her to cry. I don't like making the cute brown dog cry at all.

On the home front the people buying my house have been having my sewer scoped for two days straight now. The news yesterday was good, but who knows what they've come up with today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH! No! How is she doing now?? I'm so worried about your doggy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Safer Toy Guide 2008