*Aster*

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Academy award for dramatics

The people buying my house should win an award for most dramatic buyers ever. We've been going back and forth and back and forth to the point where I decided that I didn't care if they bought it or not. It would have been quite the financial burden if they had not as I am locked into buying the other house, but I could have worked two jobs and rented my house, what ever.

You know how it is when you finally give up and don't care? How the other people always come back at that point and give you what you formerly wanted? That happened today. I've signed the papers, they say they will. Now, I really need to get started packing!



Really, how could they resist this place?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...

Hey girl, surely you have moved in by now! Let us know what is UP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Safer Toy Guide 2008